40th Annual Parade of Lights & Winter Wonderland
An annual Bay Area tradition, this event brings the Bay Area together to celebrate and ignite the holiday spirit. The festivities begin at noon on Friday, November 23rd when a sledding hill with over 40 tons of snow is constructed on A Street between Fourth Street and Fifth Avenue. All day sledding passes can be purchased for $5 or $2 per each ride.
Schedule of Activities:
Friday, November 29
• Snow Sledding: A Street between Fourth Street and Fifth Ave.; noon to 4:30pm and 6:00pm to 8:00pm (kids only)
• Holiday Marketplace, Fourth Street between B Street and Lootens Place;
Noon to 8:00pm
• Parade of Lights, Fourth Street from E Street to the City Plaza; 5:30pm (everyone is welcome to join the parade. Parade participants meet in the staging area at E Street and Fourth Street at 5pm)
• Tree Lighting: City Plaza following the Parade of Lights
Saturday, November 30
• Snow & Kids Activities 9:00am to noon (or until snow is no longer safe)
RAIN or SHINE
*In case of rain, snow activities may be suspended if we feel the snow sledding is a public safety issue.