We hope that you and your families are staying safe and healthy during this unique and challenging time.
It feels like an eternity since we have had our guests in house and we cannot wait to see you again. We know many of you are starting to plan your travels once things normalize and we wanted you to know what we have been doing to prepare SENZA for your return.
At SENZA, we have always been focused on providing exceptional cleanliness and hygiene standards at our hotel, for the welfare of our guests and our associates. Since the start of this pandemic, we expeditiously reviewed our housekeeping and property wide cleaning protocols. Following this, we are implementing additional processes across specific operational areas:
Front Desk and Lobby:
- New procedures will reduce minimize guest contact with personnel through a streamlined check-in and check-out process.
- Increased sanitization procedures will be performed every 2-4 hours in the lobby and property wide guest touch points throughout the hotel with sanitizing products.
- Social and front desk distancing measures will be introduced, including the installation of floor decals along with the removal of all lobby brochures, magazines and papers.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations will be installed.
Hotel Staff Protocols:
- Employee workstations and work areas will be cleaned and sanitized during and after every shift.
- Hotel staff will follow strict guidelines, using Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), along with frequent hand-washing protocols
- While our housekeeping team will not access your room during your stay, we are here to assist you with the replenishment of items you desire. Should any member of our team (including maintenance) have to enter your room, we will wear both gloves and a mask and will only enter when vacant and able to do so.
- Employees will be educated to stay home if unwell and communicate their possible exposure to COVID-19 with management.
- All associates will be temperature tested upon arriving for their shift. Anyone out side recommended norms will be sent home.
- When allowed to open, public area amenities such as our fitness room, hot tub, breakfast area and meeting room will receive additional sanitizing on increased scheduled frequency with disinfecting chemicals.
- Please note - Spa Services and treatments are unavailable until further notice due to COVID-19.
- The swimming pool is open, with all loungers and cabanas socially distanced. All are sanitized on an increased schedule with disinfecting chemicals.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for guests and employees in public areas.
- For the health and safety of you and our Housekeeping staff, daily Housekeeping service will be eliminated.
- While our team will not access your room during your stay, we are here to assist you with the replenishment of items you desire.
- We will reduce exposure points in guest rooms by removing unnecessary items, such as compendiums, paper notepads and pens.
- New and enhanced cleaning protocols will be implemented in guest rooms. Once cleaning begins, the entire guest space will be cleaned with chemicals aimed at eliminating COVID-19.
Temporary Breakfast/Wine hour Offerings:
While recognizing the importance of our daily breakfast, offerings have been adapted to prioritize the health and safety of guests, including:
- To comply with local regulations, we will close our dining room for breakfast and wine hour to avoid unnecessary guest congregation.
- We will provide in room breakfast delivery to minimize guest contact with food, beverages and surfaces and cross contamination.
- We will be eliminating our nightly wine hour until such time when gatherings are safe to resume.
These updates to our operating standards highlight further our commitment to our guests and our team here at SENZA. We pride ourselves in providing clean, well-maintained accommodations for everyone to enjoy. We acknowledge that hygiene and cleanliness are the single most important component in creating a guest experience of comfort and confidence.
When the time comes, we at SENZA are confident that we will provide the perfect place to enjoy and unwind with true peace of mind. We look forward to seeing you soon.